Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terraria server

Go down

Terraria server Empty Terraria server

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:22 pm

After finally figuring out how to set up a port and work a dedicated server, me and a friend have been playing together on my server. Anyone who knows anything about Terraria servers I'm using TShock to run it.
I'm thinking about making a public map for others to connect and play. Not many people own the game so I might not follow through with the idea. If anyone is interested in joining, please respond below.
-I don't think I can have many people play at the sametime, I'd have to see what the limit should be.
-I know some people have maxed-out in the game so I might have people start from scratch together...

Back to top Go down

Terraria server Empty Re: Terraria server

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:22 pm

I'd be interested when I have the free time~

I'm somewhat close to mid level (I have Gold Armor, but I haven't beaten a boss yet, so no Shadow Armor/Stuff for me D:), so whether we start from scratch or not is fine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:37 pm

This sounds really interesting, I'd like to play if possible.

In addition: I wouldn't mind starting from scratch. I normally do anyways. Razz

Last edited by raikuson on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:36 pm

Im in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:33 pm

this game seems kind of lame in my eyes, but that's what most people say about Minecraft before they actually play it. I'll give it a shot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:16 pm

I've played a fair bit, but am currently stuck at a certain boss. I'd love to join you guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:56 am

Terraria is a pretty great game, until you beat it that is. Since they are no longer updating I suppose I am maxed. I have full hallow armor and such. I'd be willing to start from scratch, get the away from the drama of Minecraft. We can just have some good old fashioned fun together, mining and killing mobs. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:55 pm

mysticmightg wrote:I have full hallow armor and such.
You're the reason I thought of starting from scratch.

Anyways, I can leave the server on 24/7 and we can connect through steam to organize get together, chat, and what not. If the server ever get's laggy when I'm not on, remember this is my home computer. I use it for other stuff too...
And I've been playing Terraria recently because I have been playing Minecraft for the past 9 months straight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down