Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERVER PROBLEMS

Go down

SERVER PROBLEMS Empty SERVER PROBLEMS

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:07 am

Just a suggestion but whatever is going on in creative world that is apperently causing lag and other problems might be buried very deep. Would recommend that the entire area be removed to bedrock and replaced. Have a sneaky hunch that a griefer buried the probleem very deep.

Back to top Go down

SERVER PROBLEMS Empty Re: SERVER PROBLEMS

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:49 pm

It has, trust me :'(

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:01 pm

Amag ran a chunk error fixing program, which deals with the whole chunk from 0 to 128, and the problem still persists. We're still trying to see what the issue is, but thanks for you input anyways~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:26 pm

Just an update on this: It wasn't a greifer as far as I can tell, there was some kind of corruption issue with some rails that were present. I went in and removed the rails, and everything was better. I've restored the area already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:34 pm

Amagineer wrote:Just an update on this: It wasn't a greifer as far as I can tell, there was some kind of corruption issue with some rails that were present. I went in and removed the rails, and everything was better. I've restored the area already.

Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down