Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PISTON MOD!

Go down

PISTON MOD! Empty PISTON MOD!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:09 pm

PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD PISTON MOD

Ahem. I'd like to say that the "Piston Mod" Will be greatly beneficial to the server when it is released for bukkit/Minecraft.

Back to top Go down

PISTON MOD! Empty Re: PISTON MOD!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:13 pm

How about we wait for Jem to finish adding it to the game.

the word of Notch wrote: Once the stats are done and the weather has been tested through, we’ll release 1.5. I’m guessing this will be next week. The piston mod might get added, but it will not be in time for 1.5.
ref 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:38 pm

I have to ask, what is the Piston Mod? I keep on hearing about it but I have no clue what the heck it is :I

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:48 pm

RICK_BO wrote:How about we wait for Jem to finish adding it to the game.

the word of Notch wrote: Once the stats are done and the weather has been tested through, we’ll release 1.5. I’m guessing this will be next week. The piston mod might get added, but it will not be in time for 1.5.
ref 1
Why not wait for a stock server wrapper while we are at it? One manufactured by the Mojang team that can run plugins inside a game environment? That would be a great idea.

Why wait indefinitely for a feature that may never come instead of a Bukkit plugin that will be released with a week or so?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:33 pm

Jemikwa wrote:I have to ask, what is the Piston Mod? I keep on hearing about it but I have no clue what the heck it is :I

This is the Piston Mod:

As for adding the piston mod to the server, I personally don't see any benefit to adding it. And obviously Lunar will have a concern for CPU usage issues.

Besides, as Rick said, the people at Mojang are looking at adding it to the game. Go check out this Twitter and read through it. He's been looking at the code and trying to figure out where conflicts and bugs are. And also says it will not be included in 1.5 because of code obfuscation and those conflicts and bugs mentioned earlier.

Regardless, no need to freak out. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:37 am

fixed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:42 am

I hope this gets added before we move to the new map, this will make it so much cooler for my pirate ship to have working cannons!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Gfiti wrote:
fixed

Meh, dunno how to do it that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:55 pm

youtube]video_url[/youtube]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:13 pm

random bump mwahahahah

no, this is some info about piston mod for those who waits for it, and haven't read the blog post.

"First of all, Jens got temporarily moved to a new project, so I’m on my own on Minecraft for a while (not sure how long..). It feels scary, but he’s right across the desk from me. Thank you for your work so far, Jens, I know both the community and I really appreciate all your hard work. :-D

Jens was working on integrating/tweaking the Piston mod, which will probably get delayed as a result of this. We don’t want to just add it as-is because it doesn’t quite feel “fantasy” enough, and there’s a lot of corner cases we need to solve."

http://notch.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 6:09 am

looks good for traps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum