Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do not enter other people's buildings without permission!

Go down

Do not enter other people's buildings without permission! Empty Do not enter other people's buildings without permission!

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:39 pm

I have seen several people who seem to not give a flying rat's fart about entering other people's buildings without permission.

I'm just wondering why this rule is missing on both forums, but not ingame. For whatever reasons. It is still a valid rule, and if you break a rule you will get punished!

Let me repeat that: Do not enter other people's buildings without permission!

Thank you
G-Fiti

Back to top Go down

Do not enter other people's buildings without permission! Empty Re: Do not enter other people's buildings without permission!

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:53 pm

yeh wht you can do is build a 1x1 tower so you can look over a wall,.. but dont go in

and for a while my comp was f'd up so i couldnt get online,.. and whn i got back online today cause i got a new comp,.. my home had been deleted, and i am kinda pissed, becuase i had boxes with materials in them,... even though i talked to one of the admins {Raikuson} he told no one has messed with it other than me, and i know i didnt deleted it....

what you think

btw love the image you got in your post

Back to top Go down

Do not enter other people's buildings without permission! Empty Re: Do not enter other people's buildings without permission!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:33 am

Emantuohtiweno wrote:yeh wht you can do is build a 1x1 tower so you can look over a wall,.. but dont go in

and for a while my comp was f'd up so i couldnt get online,.. and whn i got back online today cause i got a new comp,.. my home had been deleted, and i am kinda pissed, becuase i had boxes with materials in them,... even though i talked to one of the admins {Raikuson} he told no one has messed with it other than me, and i know i didnt deleted it....

what you think

btw love the image you got in your post
Where did you live? If your home was in NLC, it's very possible it got taken out due to general inactivity (the whole town was removed). Simply get in touch with Lunar, and he should give you back whatever materials of importance you might have lost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum