Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New map for 1.2 or just regeneration?

Go down

New map for 1.2 or just regeneration? Empty New map for 1.2 or just regeneration?

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:13 am

I saw that there is jungles now, and I wasn't sure if we had filled up the map already and we are going to get a new one or just regenerate biomes to make Jungles. I have a huge empty area next to my farm that you could convert.

Back to top Go down

New map for 1.2 or just regeneration? Empty Re: New map for 1.2 or just regeneration?

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:14 pm

Personally I'm always for new maps, but unfortunately most people cant let go of their cobble huts, so I wager we wont be seeing 1.2 terrain for a long time yet.

Back to top Go down

New map for 1.2 or just regeneration? Empty Re: New map for 1.2 or just regeneration?

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:58 pm

We're not doing anything with the map as of now. But i have talked with amagineer on two possible things to do:

1. Extend the map another ~1000 blocks each way so it has 1.2 generation
2. Make a few biome changes with a new tool that's coming out that lets that.

But i dont know but i think #1 might be blown out of water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:07 pm

I think extending the map would be good, I remember we did that about this time last year when Beta 1.2 came out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:03 pm

Mainly i want to get ocelots and stuff, plus check out jungles XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:40 pm

Waily wrote:Personally I'm always for new maps, but unfortunately most people cant let go of their cobble huts, so I wager we wont be seeing 1.2 terrain for a long time yet.

My home isnt made of cobble ~.~ Hmph

but this does give me an idea, its only me, Egleasia and Fear who live in one biome and its a good distance from spawn, not too far and not too close. If the mods/admins want, us 3 can pack up and move and that biome can be changed into jungle?
It doesnt bother me 1 bit and i do need to let go of my "cobble home" at some point.
Just think about it guys Razz

New map for 1.2 or just regeneration? Biome_10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:17 pm

it might as well be a new map seeing as I don't have a house in survival anymore :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum