Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The story of the Pumpkin People (because i was bored)

Go down

The story of the Pumpkin People (because i was bored) Empty The story of the Pumpkin People (because i was bored)

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:08 am

A long time ago, in Beta 1.2, a bored and lonely Neko-girl was playing with the pumpkins she found. So alone she decided to create a friend! Orange wool for bottom, Pumpkin head for top! but what about arms? buttons didn't work and neither did torches, so a moderator of the time called Raiku-chan came and saw the confused Neko girl trying to make a friend. In sorry for both the Neko and the pumpkin, she gave the pumpkin Leaver arms so that he had functional arms!
Thus, the very first pumpkin person was born!

The Neko Girl loved her new friend! she played with him, spoke to him and soon enough, fell in love with him.
It wasn't seen until 1.8 that the pumpkins had "seeds" for making more of their men. So, before the seeds were introduced, the pumpkin men and the Neko had to look and adopt groups of lone and lost baby pumpkins. They were commonly found in forests and plains but it was very sad to have found them in snow and sand.

Soon, 1.8 came and the Pumpkin People found a way of having young of their own. Basically, they have to sacrifice themselves in order to have up to 4 pumpkins at a time. The Partner has to prepare a place for the seeds and then the pumpkin parent kills themselves in order to have children, leaving the second partner in charge.

The reason my wife and i were able to have a pumpkin child without her sacrificing her self, we got the seeds from a SeedBank

There are orphanages called "Farms" where you can pick up your very own pumpkin child and begin life with a pumpkin person.

The story of the Pumpkin People (because i was bored) 2012-012
My wife and I preparing for our second pumpkin.
__________________________________________________________________________________

If you guys found this interesting, I will also tell you the story of the Melon Men!

Fact:
Pumpkins were introduced in Alpha 1.2.0 Halloween Update, along with the Nether and its creatures and blocks.

Back to top Go down

The story of the Pumpkin People (because i was bored) Empty Re: The story of the Pumpkin People (because i was bored)

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:43 am

Sad poor pumpkins

Back to top Go down

The story of the Pumpkin People (because i was bored) Empty Re: The story of the Pumpkin People (because i was bored)

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:21 am

wait until you hear about the Melon Men!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:29 pm

Very Happy Can't wait

If it's too sad... Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down