Language In Server

Go down

Language In Server Empty Language In Server

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:26 pm

There has been quite a bit of language in the server that can be taken offensively. No, im not talking about cursing and stuff im quite fine with that. Im talking about like sexual talk. Im aware that there are younger players on the board and multiple people were wanting them to stop.
I was fine with it at first but then it just started to escalate and got out of hand. Im not comfortable with posting what they said in this thread so if someone wants to know please pm me and I will tell you personally.
Thank You.

Back to top Go down

Language In Server Empty Re: Language In Server

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:38 pm

Kahliahh wrote:There has been quite a bit of language in the server that can be taken offensively. No, im not talking about cursing and stuff im quite fine with that. Im talking about like sexual talk. Im aware that there are younger players on the board and multiple people were wanting them to stop.
I was fine with it at first but then it just started to escalate and got out of hand. Im not comfortable with posting what they said in this thread so if someone wants to know please pm me and I will tell you personally.
Thank You.

Well seeing as how I was one of those people who both insitgated and continued the sexual talk. I can say I am sorry, I hope it doesn't deter you from playing on this server again. But that is how this server is sometimes. Sometimes it is minutes of silence other times shit gets so raunchy that a mod will sometimes step in to say stop, othertimes the mods join in. That just how this server works. If you find it personally offensive then there are several things you can do

1. /ignore [offending person(s)]

2. Log off and rejoin about 15 minutes later, these episodes of raunchiness rarely last longer than that. if it is still going on try again another 15 minutes later.

Other than that there is really nothing else you can do. One of the rules states that this sort of talk isn't against the rules so long as it doesn't go as far as outright flaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:40 pm

HeavyMinerGuy pretty much summed everything up that anyone would usually say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:51 pm

Rules wrote:Swearing and bawdiness in general is accepted, and even encouraged. Being outright hateful or offensive is not. We have banned people in the past for being asses, so don't think you will be able to get away with it. Treat others with respect and you will be respected. Actual racism, (as opposed to the pseudo-racism that is present in some of our death messages) homophobic/sexist remarks, rape jokes, female-connotated remarks (e.g. "Don't be a pussy") are not tolerated.

So unless someone was making gender or sexual orientation jokes about you or someone else, (etc) I have to say, you can either adapt to it, or leave. The server has always been like this, and we will never change for anyone, period.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:27 pm

Lunar Delta wrote:
Rules wrote:Swearing and bawdiness in general is accepted, and even encouraged. Being outright hateful or offensive is not. We have banned people in the past for being asses, so don't think you will be able to get away with it. Treat others with respect and you will be respected. Actual racism, (as opposed to the pseudo-racism that is present in some of our death messages) homophobic/sexist remarks, rape jokes, female-connotated remarks (e.g. "Don't be a pussy") are not tolerated.

So unless someone was making gender or sexual orientation jokes about you or someone else, (etc) I have to say, you can either adapt to it, or leave. The server has always been like this, and we will never change for anyone, period.
lol period

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:15 pm

The internet is the internet, you learn to deal with it >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:56 am

penis.

male reproductive organ.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:26 am

Vagina

A place for the male reproductive oragan to climg in, bang in a repditive motion, sneeze then get abandoned while the owner of the organ sleeps and expects you to clean up the damn mess and make a bloody sandwich with the cruss cut off, with salad and ham, but wait! there is no god damn ham! dont snap at me! be happy i got you the damn thing in the first place! No it doesnt taste funny, thats just you! Excuse me? I wash my hands all the time, maybe youre tasting yourself, does it taste like ass cos thats where it last was, yeah i saw you scratch your arse, dont deny it! it was bloody gross too and i hope you dont expect me to do the washing too!!!

...It can also be called the Second pair of lips Very Happy

Any others you would like to be censored?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:40 am

obiw0n wrote:penis.

male reproductive organ.

Ok, SOPA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:27 pm

SOPA

Stupid
Organised
Place for
Adults

Last edited by Chloekittie on Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:29 pm

Chloekittie wrote:Vagina

A place for the male reproductive oragan to climg in, bang in a repditive motion, sneeze then get abandoned while the owner of the organ sleeps and expects you to clean up the damn mess and make a bloody sandwich with the cruss cut off, with salad and ham, but wait! there is no god damn ham! dont snap at me! be happy i got you the damn thing in the first place! No it doesnt taste funny, thats just you! Excuse me? I wash my hands all the time, maybe youre tasting yourself, does it taste like ass cos thats where it last was, yeah i saw you scratch your arse, dont deny it! it was bloody gross too and i hope you dont expect me to do the washing too!!!

...It can also be called the Second pair of lips Very Happy

Any others you would like to be censored?

Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:29 pm

i am so god damn bored...i...i think i have sunken to a new low...guys! i'll be over at club penguin
I hate waiting for my computer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:02 am

obiw0n wrote:penis.

male reproductive organ.

Language In Server Help-monty-python-demotivational-poster-1259050824

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down