Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luvenis College with GLSL [Work in Progress]

Go down

Luvenis College with GLSL [Work in Progress] Empty Luvenis College with GLSL [Work in Progress]

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:37 am

Hello everyone!

I've been experimenting with shaders and other graphical niceness, and found one that was really quite special.

So I've decided to share some screenshots of the college I've been developing while under the effects of the GLSL shaders.

Luvenis College with GLSL [Work in Progress] 2012-010 Luvenis College with GLSL [Work in Progress] 2012-011 Luvenis College with GLSL [Work in Progress] 2012-012 Luvenis College with GLSL [Work in Progress] 2012-013
Luvenis College with GLSL [Work in Progress] 2012-014 Luvenis College with GLSL [Work in Progress] 2012-015 Luvenis College with GLSL [Work in Progress] 2012-016 Luvenis College with GLSL [Work in Progress] 2012-017

I'll take more screenshots when I develop the other blocks, and hopefully of the college as a whole (though I imagine that might be impossible given the scale of it all. Oh well!

Cheers!
Daioro

P.S. If you want me to screenie your creations with GLSL, let me know in game. Razz

Back to top Go down

Luvenis College with GLSL [Work in Progress] Empty Re: Luvenis College with GLSL [Work in Progress]

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:42 am

hehe i like your sun Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Luvenis College with GLSL [Work in Progress] Empty Re: Luvenis College with GLSL [Work in Progress]

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:38 am

Architecture is looking nice

but

default graphics erryday!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down