Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VoxelSniper Training Sessions - Please leave expressions of interest here

Go down

VoxelSniper Training Sessions - Please leave expressions of interest here Empty VoxelSniper Training Sessions - Please leave expressions of interest here

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:16 pm

Hello everyone

I previously announced on the server that I plan on hosting comprehensive VoxelSniper training sessions, these sessions will introduce you to all the important aspects of using this immensely powerful tool.

A breakdown of the topics I will be covering are as follows:
- Introduction to VoxelSniper Tools
- Targeting Methods
- Brushes
- Performers
- Dealing with Block Data

Other topics will be included depending on what happens in the session, but these topics are guaranteed.

Update
I'm planning on hosting the lesson on the 25th of January - 9:30am (UTC +11)
That should be on the 24th of January - 5:30pm (UTC -5) for American users
For Norwegian users, that will be the 24th of January - 11:30pm (UTC +1)

I will be hosting the lesson today (Sunday, 29th January/Saturday, 28th January) if at least two people show up while I am online.

I expect the lesson will take anywhere between 2 to 3 hours, and will most likely be spread out over multiple sessions if it drags on too long.

I look forward to seeing you all next week.

Cheers
Daioro

Last edited by Daioro on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:05 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated with some more information. Duddy can't do weekdays. >:()

Back to top Go down

VoxelSniper Training Sessions - Please leave expressions of interest here Empty Re: VoxelSniper Training Sessions - Please leave expressions of interest here

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:50 pm

Signing up.

Back to top Go down

VoxelSniper Training Sessions - Please leave expressions of interest here Empty Re: VoxelSniper Training Sessions - Please leave expressions of interest here

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:39 am

I need a good refresher plus some tutorials on physics and replacing.
Signed up Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:34 pm

Wheee! I'm in!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:30 am

Guys, make sure you have the ability so snipe before hand, Dai cant give you it. Ask a mod for LiteSnipe okay Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:38 am

We'll make sure everything is setup and running for the user who wants to learn Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum