Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music you listen to while playing minecraft

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Music you listen to while playing minecraft - Page 2 Empty Re: Music you listen to while playing minecraft

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:07 pm

defect530 wrote:'boards of canada' is pretty good from what i hear. a bit to slow for my hyper ass.

Didn't david firth use a few of theirs in his movies?

Right, also:
Bit Trip Beat - Transition:

Back to top Go down

Music you listen to while playing minecraft - Page 2 Empty Re: Music you listen to while playing minecraft

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:53 am

word's just can't describe.

BEARDYMAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpCfDHbUmvM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:06 pm

defect530 wrote:word's just can't describe.

BEARDYMAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpCfDHbUmvM

lol, his stuff is always great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:16 pm

Erockh59 wrote:Daft Punk. Just about anything. But more recently, this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Afc2uzw4g
This. And the entire Tron: Legacy soundtrack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:29 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:09 pm

good song Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:37 pm

this track is epic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:33 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:41 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:02 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:23 am

Speaking of pandora, it churned out a kickass new band for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:54 pm

Katamari Damacy Dubstep FTW cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:13 pm

defect530 wrote:Katamari Damacy Dubstep FTW cheers

unce kah ss unce kah ss unce kah ss fail ss kah ss fail ss kah ss unce kah ss fail ss kah ss unce kah ss fail ss kah doo doo dee dooooooo unce kah ss fail ss kah ss unce kah ss doo dee doo faaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiil tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:38 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:34 pm

I started listening to these guys about a year ago now and I think the stuff they do with music is EPIC... They used to have an imeem profile (I think that's what it was called) where you could chose which of their songs to listen to from a playlist but it's not there anymore... just listen to one of their shows on SoundCloud they rock Smile

Skratch 'N' Sniff

Skratch 'N' Sniff's SoundCloud profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:19 am

I usually listen to metal while minecrafting and since I happen to be a big fan of Iron Maiden's 80s stuff, one of their albums is most likely playing~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:28 pm

This is the Pandora station I've been listening to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:32 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:52 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:54 pm

get out lemonhead

and I am very pissed now. Pandora has a monthly limit for listening unless you have a premium account... i just ran out 2 days ago. ridiculous, as if they weren't making enough money for the 20,000 adds you get

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:27 pm

Jake_ace wrote:get out lemonhead

and I am very pissed now. Pandora has a monthly limit for listening unless you have a premium account... i just ran out 2 days ago. ridiculous, as if they weren't making enough money for the 20,000 adds you get
Can you find out how many hours until you run out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:38 am

sc_yoda wrote:I used to listen to every kind of music and loved it all.

Now all i listen to 24/7, 365 days a year is rap and hip hop. mostly eminem though because i think he clearly is the greatest thing since sliced bread!
i agree with you totally!
EMINEM 4 LIFE!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:51 pm

Music you listen to while playing minecraft - Page 2 ThreadNecro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 13, 2011 5:41 pm

Daft Punk! and Deadmau5...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:44 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:56 pm

anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:01 am

BitOP wrote:

=D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:29 am

What in hell's name are you people listening to

D=

Here's some proper, manly Finnish metal to you poor deranged bastards:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:08 am

Bleh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:31 am

Lunar Delta wrote:Bleh.

And here's a illustration of metal listener crushing puny bad music peasant:

Music you listen to while playing minecraft - Page 2 12_vikings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:29 am

Infinitely better then whatever Waily posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:13 am

Fatigued_Llama wrote:

*Veco likes this*

Also a bit of Floyd shall not go amiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:45 pm

also the stuff that waily posted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:21 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:48 pm

Fatigued_Llama wrote:
-snip-

I have to admit, that was pretty good.
OT:

I've had that stuck in my head all day...
EDIT: Do you know any other good Jazz artists?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:01 pm

"Finnish Metal" has got nothing on this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:42 pm

and (aside from the squeaking):

(particularly at 0:46)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:59 pm

RICK_BO wrote:and (aside from the squeaking):

(particularly at 0:46)

asdjkghsadkgjlhskdghafgkasg *flips out*
If you can't tell, I love Homestuck XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:54 am

I really dislike drum machines and music that contains them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:34 am

Veco wrote:I really dislike drum machines and music that contains them.
I find it hard to appreciate any syth, save for strings. And even then it's pretty situational.

Jaksun, no. Just no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:15 am

Learn to appreciate hip hop Llama!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:38 pm

no Jaksun, Just no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:54 pm

YES, just YES!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:42 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:24 pm

And of course:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:25 pm

I've fell in love with this song...
EDIT: I found a better version

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next