Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Wars 2 *Updated*

Go down

Guild Wars 2 *Updated* Empty Guild Wars 2 *Updated*

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:19 am

So, who thinks they'll get it? If you have no idea what I'm talking about, here's a link.

http://www.guildwars2.com/en/

What class do you think you want to play?
Race?
Will you be pre-buying?

I'd love to try and get us together to make a nice 5 man team when the game starts. Just to elaborate a little more. I would like to have a group where the 5 members all play different classes so that we can get the most diverse use of them. I want the group to be a friendly environment that encourages learning and just having fun with the game. So that of course means, I want it to be a group without a lot of drama. With that being said, I'll let anyone into the group on just a few conditions.

They understand that we will wipe. It might happen a good bit, as with a game with any new content. I don't want people that will flip after a single wipe.

They know that this will not be a very hardcore group. I'll probably want to loosely schedule times for dungeons that work for everyone, but it won't be like an extra part-time job outside of work/school.

They are willing to put some effort into the game. I'd like to have people that will be willing to put in a little external research into their classes; people that try to learn more.

They are not afraid to ask questions. If someone doesn't understand something and doesn't ask a question, they risk wiping the group.

Last but not least, they know that people will make mistakes. Everyone at one point or another will make some "stupid" mistake. They'll stand "in the fire". No one will ever point fingers at someone else, blaming them for a wipe. We will instead, try our best to kindly tell them what they did wrong and we might re-explain that portion of the boss fight.

Last edited by mysticmightg on Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Guild Wars 2 *Updated* Empty Re: Guild Wars 2 *Updated*

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:27 am

Elementalist
Norn
Will pre-buy on 10th of next month.

Not quite sure how the servers will work, there probably will be cross-continental servers, but I'll roll with familiar faces when possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:09 pm

Necromancer or Mesmer
Asura
Probably? Maybe.

The WvWvW sounds boss. Uhh, I think I'm done here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:03 pm

Ranger or Guardian
Sylvari
Maybe? Probably...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:17 pm

Warrior
Human
Maybe.

KICKIN IT OLDSCHOOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:07 pm

is the game kinda like the elder scrolls i didnt click on the link yet lol and i remember u talking about this i asked you about it on the server lol...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Charr, engineer, yes, we'll be prepurchasing probably this month or next month.

Both Omni and I as well as another friend and maybe even more friends will be getting together and playing on release.

As far as I know only Omni and I are pre-purchasing, though.

And he still hasn't decided what he's gonna play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:51 pm

Im in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:15 pm

In addition, I know for a fact that I'll be playing GW2 more often than the people I'm planning on playing with, so I wouldn't mind playing with other people as well when they're not around. Also if Omni and I don't have a full party I have generally no problem with other people joining us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down