Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

acceptable conduct question

Go down

acceptable conduct question Empty acceptable conduct question

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:53 pm

So I just placed some signs outside of some mushroom houses that are in the space I want to expand into if I can clear their houses. I have also asked the owner of the path in the way if I can move it to the side a bit.

I have offered them "fair payment", which, of course, we will sort out if they agree in the first place.

If they refuse, I would leave it and not bother making the expansion.

Is this viewed as bad conduct, or is it fine as long as I don't pester? What is, in the eyes of people with authority, acceptable in this situation? I don't want to get into any hot water with admins and such after a small griefing incident the other day.

I have left my user on the signs that I have used to ask, I have attached images of the signs I have placed

It is near my apartment block, opposite the texture pack house near the highway.
Thanks for the advice.

will_bennett

Please go to minecraftforumlink(dot)yolasite(dot)com
Replace (dot) with a .
I had to do that, I'm not allowed to post proper links until I've been a member for a week

Last edited by will_bennett on Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added images)

Back to top Go down

acceptable conduct question Empty Re: acceptable conduct question

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:31 pm

I don't have real authority, but I'd say it should be fine as long as the signs are not locked and you don't pester.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:00 pm

No problem, we encourage users to resolve issues or deal with border requests in a civilized manner such as this.

Small note, i would recommend putting the signs at the entrance to there property, but not on their land as some might dislike it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum