Attention P-GEN important information. PGEN has moved.

Go down

Attention P-GEN important information. PGEN has moved. Empty Attention P-GEN important information. PGEN has moved.

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:22 pm

Lunar Delta caught a case of terminal Autism and passed away. His reign of faggotry and weeaboo shit has ended. For the new server address contact me or the true owner of pgen.

Send your condolences to his loving wife.
Attention P-GEN important information. PGEN has moved. 49229_736836194_525_n

But to be serious for a moment. No this is not a joke (except some statements in the above post), no the fourms have not been hacked. I have been sent to inform you Pgen fourms and this domain have been liberated from lunar and returned to it's original owner George. The pgen community lives on with a new name at a new location ran by George. You are all welcome to join. Except lunar. If you have any question or concerns PM me. Or get in contact with my boss George.

Last edited by Solar Theta on Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:12 pm; edited 21 times in total

Back to top Go down

Attention P-GEN important information. PGEN has moved. Empty Re: Attention P-GEN important information. PGEN has moved.

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:45 pm

Attention P-GEN important information. PGEN has moved. ChLH3

EDIT: Wait what, When did I become admin?

Back to top Go down

Attention P-GEN important information. PGEN has moved. Empty Re: Attention P-GEN important information. PGEN has moved.

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:02 pm

Last edited by ihatef4tkids on Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I enjoy touching myself)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:25 pm

Attention P-GEN important information. PGEN has moved. 2iy8b

Well thats enough silly images for today. See ya around PGen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:18 am

Other threads have been locked to direct attention to the important information. Feel free to use the chatbox to talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:10 am

YESSSS PRAISE OUR NEW BOSS!

Attention P-GEN important information. PGEN has moved. Photoshunchbacknotredam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:46 pm

How lovely. I bet I get banned and have my post deleted again, but whatever.

I spent two years on this server. I know almost every person who ever logged in. I may have had some faults, but I tried my best to be a fair, reasonable, and responsible mod and, later, admin. I played by the same rules I expected everyone else to play by, and I like to think I have friends here.

And yet, I state one opinion, one VALID opinion, on how childish taking over forums that have little to nothing to do with you is, and I get my post deleted and I get banned. I think that proves the point I had attempted to make in that last post.

You know what I think you should have done?

Post a single thread about how since this server is dead, which I will admit that it is, and state where people can go to join your server.

Every single other thing you did was ridiculous.

Last edited by raikuson on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:59 pm

raikuson wrote:How lovely. I bet I get banned and have my post deleted again, but whatever.

I spent two years on this server. I know almost every person who ever logged in. I may have had some faults, but I tried my best to be a fair, reasonable, and responsible mod and, later, admin. I played by the same rules I expected everyone else to play by, and I like to think I have friends here.

And yet, I state one opinion, one VALID opinion, on how childish taking over forums that have little to nothing to do with you, and I get my post deleted and I get banned. I think that proves the point I had attempted to make in that last post.

You know what I think you should have done?

Post a single thread about how since this server is dead, which I will admit that it is, and state where people can go to join your server.

Every single other thing you did was ridiculous.

Have you ever considered you were originally banned because there is enough drama around these parts with us regaining OUR property? There is a reason everything is locked. As for stating the forums have nothing to do with us, that is completely asinine as we made them in the first place. This was NEVER Lunars server, period. We are entitled to use our property we pay the bills on as we wish. I am sorry you were friends with lunar but he stole our property plain and simple, we regained our property and chose to use it to restart the community in a clean slate, most people have already moved over. If you can put the past behind you you are welcome to join.

As for claiming we could simply

There is not a chance in hell that would be allowed Lunar flat out banned people who disagreed with him including people you know. Hell he deleted this topic when it was more respectful as soon as he logged in. The only way to post the message was to regain command of our property. Though I didn't want more drama I unbanned you simply because I thought about it and I will not mirror those actions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:08 pm

Solar Theta wrote:

Have you ever considered you were originally banned because there is enough drama around these parts with us regaining OUR property? There is a reason everything is locked. As for stating the forums have nothing to do with us, that is completely asinine as we made them in the first place. This was NEVER Lunars server, period. We are entitled to use our property we pay the bills on as we wish. I am sorry you were friends with lunar but he stole our property plain and simple, we regained our property and chose to use it to restart the community in a clean slate, most people have already moved over. If you can put the past behind you you are welcome to join.

And have you ever considered that I don't give a fuck about either server, and that all I hope to do is warn people that this mess of childish bullcrap is what they're going to head towards? Do you realize how immature this whole thing even is? I completely understand being angry, and I completely understand wanting "property" back, whatever you think that means. You should take that up with Lunar, preferably by not defacing a place that I enjoyed being on and talking to people on.

As I have read, you have no connection with this server at all. You have no idea how much I have ever cared for this server. You state things as if I had nothing to do with anything that has ever happened on this server. I was here BEFORE Lunar became admin. I was here during George's adminship. I've been here a very long time.

As for this "putting the past behind me" thing. I did. The second I read that Lunar was finished, I said "Oh well. It was a good run."

I would also appreciate you, who I don't even know, not putting words in my mouth.

And finally, when it comes to joining this server of George's. I would like to ask. Why would I ever want to join a server full of childish vandals who have nothing better to do than ban people for stating an opinion on the matter?

And as for being "friends" with Lunar. You could ask anyone, even Lunar, that I am definitely NOT friends with him. Not anymore anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Taking it up with Lunar, you are joking right? He would have never, and I repeat NEVER return what is ours. You think we haven't tried reasoning with him? We have many times.

As for being a vandal, we have legal access to this forum and the ownership is ours. Not to mention all the user submitted content is intact and we plan to carry it over.

What is truly childish is defending a man who ran the community you claim to have loved into the ground. Especially using a red herring like a humorous post followed by a kind welcome as a way to do so. You are calling the community you claim to have cared about "childish vandals." You didn't bat an eye when people where banned for stating an opinion under Lunars rule, now that the shoe is on the other foot you know what it is like. The difference is I actually unbanned you.

Last edited by Solar Theta on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:28 pm

Last edited by ihatef4tkids on Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:30 pm

Sure Shilo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:03 am

For those of you just joining in, most of us have gone to 209.222.102.26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:14 pm

HeavyMinerGuy wrote:For those of you just joining in, most of us have gone to 209.222.102.26

Aka oasisoils.net Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down